Thank you to https://memoirsofawanderingmind.wordpress.com for also nominating me for a Liebster Award. The rules are the same:
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
But the questions are new…
1. What was your favorite class in school?
Spanish. Our teacher was fun.
2. What is your favorite season and why?
Spring: It smells of new beginnings.
3. Do you have pets?
No, sadly, no.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Skinning an eel, – with me on one end and my dad on the other.
5. What is your favorite dessert?
6. What’s the must-visit spot around your hometown? If you could, name a place better known by local people.
The fish and chip shop.
7. What are your goals for 2015, if any?
To successfully resettle my family in Australia.
8. What are you most grateful for in your life?
9. What is your favorite place in this world?
Right here, right now.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d be extremely surprised and would start believing in miracles – I don’t buy lottery tickets 🙂
11. If money was not a concern, what would you most like to buy?
https://suzettastone15.wordpress.com – Reader and philosopher, mother and all-round brave person; reflective comment and beautiful photos
https://theweekendsightseer.wordpress.com – travel, photography, the fabulous Philippines
http://jamilamimi.com – Life after 50 (and a cheesecake challenge!)
https://nelkumi.wordpress.com – Loss, jungle, dogs, philosophy and beautiful photos (with a dual-culture perspective)
https://anothervoiceintheincessantsound.wordpress.com – reflective writing
https://lachicaquevinoalavida.wordpress.com – random musings, poetry, music and photos
https://issheright.wordpress.com – Writing with an Aussie flavour
https://touchofinsanity.wordpress.com – Reflective writings and photographs
https://justanotherdayintheworld.wordpress.com – expat life
https://playingwithmyfirstdslrcamera.wordpress.com – photography
https://drawingthestreet.wordpress.com – exactly what it says. Amazing!
And my questions:
(I apologise if your blog already contains the answers to some of these).
- How do you fit blogging into your life?
- Do you spend more time posting on your own blog or looking at other blogger’s material?
- Vegemite, Promite, or Marmite? (Careful, – this could be a trick question!) 🙂
- How have your friends and family reacted to your interest in blogging?
- If you had to spend a whole day inside a building, which one would it be?
- What gives you the most pleasure, – the journey or the destination?
- Where are you right now?
- Who are your heroes?
- Why do you blog?
- If you had to lose one of your senses, which would it be?
- Would you rather be a whale or a shark? (Definitely a trick question!) 🙂
Happy Blogging! I’m looking forward to reading your next post. 🙂